Sunday, July 27, 2008

Meet the family - continued

To continue the introductions...
This photo is the most recent I have with all my kids together. Left to right... Cortni, Ryan and Tiffani taken in November of 2002. The funny thing is that after six years, they all look just the same as they do in this photo... I think they are ageless!

Ryan is the General Manager of a plastics factory in Southern Missouri. He has worked his way up the ladder from machine operator to his current position without benefit of a college education. Quite an accomplishment in my eyes. Ryan is the father of four children (2 girls and 2 boys) ... yes I think he is trying to repopulate the earth single handedly! Ryan is only about a year (maybe two) younger than Todd!

Tiffani (on the right) is a medical school student who just moved to Alabama with her daughter Athena to begin her clinicals. After two grueling years of studying in Kansas City, she is on her way to becoming a doctor; a goal from which she has never wavered since she was about 9 or 10 years old! She is incredible! Not only is she smart; she is one of the best mothers I have ever had the privilege of knowing.

Cortni (on the left) is pregnant in this photo with her son Mason. She is the artistic one in the family and I feel has a great deal in common with Todd. Although her primary job is that of a production artist for new home guides, her primary interest is to open her own photography studio. Since the time she was very small, she could draw - I mean really draw - things you could recognize without having to ask "what is that?". She lives in Norcorss, GA with her husband Brian and their son Mason.

Can you tell I'm the proud mother of three wonderful people?
The next post will be of their children and then I will probably return to times past. I just thought it important that everyone be able to put faces with names.


Posted this photo as it is only about a year old and one of my favorites of Tiffani and Cortni together. That's Cortni on the left and Tiffani on the right. I never noticed how much they look alike as adults - as children they looked absolutely nothing alike!

No comments: