Friday, July 4, 2008

Hello Everyone - Welcome

During the past year or so, my Uncle Lee has been emailing old family photos to me. I thought that I would share with anyone interested.

I was born an "Erickson", but spent many, many happy times with my mother's side of the family.

My grandparents were wonder people and I wish you could have known them. They had two children, my mother and my Uncle Lee.

My mother married and had my brother Eric and three years later - me! Lee married many years later (he is 8 years younger than was my mother) and proceeded to continue the Seligman line with Todd and Mark.

In the pages that follow, I will post photos and tell you as much as I know about those photos.

Thank you Lee for sending me the pictures. I will cherish them always.

3 comments:

USNA Ancient said...

EIGHT AND ONE HALF YEARS YOUNGER, thank you very much ! ... (;o}

Mason Fleske said...

Welcome to blogging, mom! You have earned a link on my blog for easy access!!!

Mason Fleske said...

Please set up links to other family members' sites?