Saturday, July 26, 2008

1952 Birthday Celebration


1952
I bet my grandfather took this photo!

Center stage is my brother Eric on what must have been his 3rd birthday party. Just "above him is Grandma Seligman.

Those in the background from what I can determine are from left to right...
My father (at least it looks like his pose), my Auntie (Aunt Alice - Grandma's older sister) and My Grandmother Erickson. I have no idea who the "hands and skirt" belong to unless they are my mother's.

What a cute "little guy" - huh? Since Eric was born on October 26, 1949 and I on November 12, 1952, my mother would have been VERY pregnant with me.

1 comment:

USNA Ancient said...

Chances are your Grandfather did not take the pic, methinks I did ! This was the only time the senior Ericksons deigned to set foot in our house ... rumor had it the did not particularly like Jews !