Sunday, July 27, 2008

And last but not least - Cortni and family

Sometimes surprises can be the best things in the world. Not only was Cortni a total surprise for me, but her son Mason was a total surprise for her and Brian. What a little charmer he can be! Anyone I know would give anything to have those huge beautiful eyes and those loooong eyelashes!

I was going to post another photo of the family, but the picture is so small that I chose this one instead. Of course, that is my daughter (and youngest child) Cortni, her husband Brian and Mr. Mason Taylor Fleske. The perfect family in my book (or should I say on my blog!).

A few weeks back, Cortni took Mason to the beach. They had such a wonderful time together. Mason loves anything having to do with water whether it be swimming or simply jumping in a big puddle! Think he might get that from the Seligman side. Anyway... he is ALL boy!


Mason's 5th birthday portrait. Having a daughter who is a photographer has it's "Nana" advantages. When all the other grandma's are showing Sear's Portrait Studio photos of their grandchildren.... I can whip these out!

Mason starts kindergarten this year - I'm not sure where the time has gone. It's probably a toss up as to who is more excited about his new charter school... Mason or Cortni. Mason is so smart. Even though Cortni and Brian have had to work Mason's entire life, they have made sure he was in a pre-school and not just in child care. Between that and the work they do with him at home, he is way beyond an ordinary public school. He needs to be challenged and according to Cortni this school will be just the ticket.

4 comments:

Mason Fleske said...

OMG – That is the best-looking family yet!

Seligman Past said...

Thanks for the comments Corts... I now know how you feel. Was not sure anyone was reading this blog except for me.

Yes, you make a beautiful family; but how can you miss?

USNA Ancient said...

Boy, it is not too difficult to tell Cortni's your daughter ...

Tell Brian to start Mason playing golf ... think Tiger and Earl Woods ... and, if he starts early, golf team scholarships are not hard to come by for good players ... look at Tiger and Stanford !

It might be really nice if the remnants of this family could arrange a get together sometime, rather than existing as figments of imagination, augmented by old pictures and comments ... on the other hand, considering my "sarcasm" maybe figments [augmented or not] are preferable !

USNA Ancient said...

Was that "Was not sure anyone was reading this blog except for me" directed at anyone in particular ?