Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mark Today

Very handsome Mark

Ok.... so maybe that IS all I know about my youngest cousin. But come October, I will have a lot more to post here. The only time I have ever met Mark was in Long Beach about seven or eight years ago. Mark was sick and could not even get up to go to dinner with us.

I understand that Mark is less outgoing than Todd, a bit more shy (or maybe not so much shy as sly?).

Mark likes working with his hands and he and Lee used to work on boats as a "father/son team" in Long Beach. Now, Mark travels and works on off-shore oil rigs - is that right Mark?

Post a reply here Mark - I will get this right yet!


1 comment:

USNA Ancient said...

The basic concept is that between Todd and Mark -both having completely different skill sets and personalities, but both being very intelligent- that together they make a most acceptable human being !