Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Anticipation

I am so excited that in less than two months, I will be reunited with family I have not seen in years! The mere thought of it encompasses most of my free time.
You know.... will they like me (I know they love me - but will they like me!), what should I wear to Sian and Todd's wedding, will I be embarrassed of the weight I have gained, in general what do I pack for October in North Carolina, will I be shy with those I do not know, do I have anything (except blood) in common with them.... will they like me?


Anyone who knows me at all knows that I am a "people pleaser" - I HATE confrontation on any level and I am totally self-conscious of myself. Damn if I could have just been born rich then I could afford to be good looking.

Anyway - enough about me-me-me! And more about them.

1 comment:

USNA Ancient said...

You did good, kiddo and you will be/are missed !