Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 1979


After a good second glance at this photo, I presume that this was taken in 1979. Tiffani appears to be nearly 4 and Cortni 2-1/2. It's hard to tell how old Ryan is as for several years he looked the same in most of his photographs.
One thing for sure is .. this is the last time my children saw their Great-Grandma Seligman.

They are all having a good time on Christmas morning. Later that day, Grandma and the kids all had a tea party in the new Holly Hobby kitchen with real tea and Christmas cookies.
I wish you could all see or remember that day. It was such a joy to see Grandma playing with my children as she once played with me. She was the best Grandma a child could ever ask for!
I am thankful that she at least got to meet my children and know what wonderful "little people" they were. I miss her smile and her laughter very much and I wish she had known what fantastic people my children grew up to be.






1 comment:

USNA Ancient said...

My Mother would have enjoyed a tea party with anyone, including the devil him- or herself ! But, I am sure she particularly enjoyed this one with her only Great Grandchildren