Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Photos of Ryan, Nancy and Emily

Ryan brought his camera this weekend as I requested so I could share new photos of him and his family; his wife Nancy, his sons Michael and Samuel and his baby daughter Emily.
However, since Michael and Samuel's mother has threaten legal action if we were to post any more photos of them, I will only be able to share photos of Ryan, Nancy and Emi. Sorry about the boys everyone - but I must comply and therefore must eliminate them from the family tree web site as well.
So, I hope you enjoy the following photos.




Emily Nicole's Baptism Day

Nana and Emi at Emi's 1st birthday party.

Little Miss "Dirty Face" - all smiles!

I may be a bit prejudice, but she has to be one of the top ten most beautiful babies ever born!

4 comments:

Mason Fleske said...

Doesn't Ryan have a say in what can go on the internet as well?

BTW, what a doll face!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to post this comment here, even though it has nothing to do with these cute pictures.

You recently posted a comment on a student's blog, telling her that "there haven't been "Cadet(s)" at the U.S. Naval Academy since the 1890s ... they are Midshipman."

You are, of course, absolutely correct. What you stumbled across was an AP (news-writing) style exercise that I gave to the students in my online journalism class. Their task is to find the errors and correct them. If they're on the ball, they'll use their AP Stylebooks and figure that one out. This student hadn't, but you gave her a good tip.

Others will be putting this assignment on their class blogs in the next 24 hours (the deadline is Saturday evening). Please don't let the cat out of the bag for anyone else, OK?

Thanks.

By the way, my father-in-law, who also lives in KC, is a WWII Navy vet. He just went on an Honor Flight to DC with other vets. Small world, eh?

Seligman Past said...

I don't know who you are, but I have a feeling that you are referring to a post my my Uncle Lee Seligman who was a graduate of the Naval Academy in 1960. It was not I that posted a comment, so I suspect it was he.

Shell by the shore said...

Such a beautiful girl. I wonder if she knows she has the name of Ryans ex - just like his FIRST daughter does.
Nicole was a GF he lived with for a while and dated for years..
Caitlyn was named after his GF Kate in Spring Hill.

nevertheless she is a cutie