Sunday, September 7, 2008

More Great-Grandpa Tenney





Great-Grandpa Tenney (Great-Great Grandpa for Todd, Mark, Ryan, Tiffani and Cortni and Great-Great-Great Grandpa to Caitlyn, Michael, Athena, Samuel, Mason & Emi). Whoa - that's a lot of "greats"!
Again - he was Auntie and Grandma Seligman's father. He sure was handsome - don't you think? He looks so young in this photo - unfortunately, there is no date on the back of either. I do however find it interesting that the photo was taken in Youngstown, Ohio. I searched the Internet, but could find nothing on A.P. Webb Studio.
I love seeing the backs of the photos with either a studio stamp or handwritten notes. Not sure who wrote that note but it would have been my mother, Lee or possibly Jean (I think).

1 comment:

USNA Ancient said...

I think this was his wedding picture ... I've got some I know were of both of them ... all I have to do is find them !