Saturday, September 6, 2008

Did Santa Visit Pouting Children in 1961?


Okay for all the times I got on to Tiffani when she was a child for pouting - my sincere apologies. As you can see by this photo of me - she definitely came by it honestly!

Christmas 1961 in Grandma and Grandpa Seligman's kitchen at 1789 Verbena Street, NW Washington DC.
I think this must have been taken AFTER I opened my Christmas gifts. If Santa had seen that face - he would have left me a lump of coal. But wait - look at those filthy saddle shoes - it must have been before gifts as I am quite sure there must have been a brand new pair under the tree.
Aunt Bobby is turned around smiling - Uncle Selly obviously needs longer arms to read whatever he is trying to read and there I am pouting and being ignored! Poor me - must have seemed very serious to me at the time - huh?

3 comments:

USNA Ancient said...

You came by "THE LOOK" genetically also ... didn't I send you the pictures ?

Seligman Past said...

Which pictures? You mean someone else in the family besides me had the "pout face" too?

Darn - I thought I had the patent on that one.

Mason Fleske said...

What the hell did your mother do to your hair? Geez! No wonder you were pouting!