Friday, October 10, 2008

The Wedding - AKA The Dome

Believe me, I am not making a joke of this blessed event. But after meeting Sian and seeing Todd again, I know they will appreciate the humor of the following photos taken by Mark (Todd's younger brother) during the ceremony.

As is evident from the next several pictures, my cousin Mark was seated behind his father (my uncle); Lee. The shining "dome" you see in every photo is that of Lee.

The beautiful couple up front are of course are Sian and Todd Seligman.

More photos of the happy couple will be posted at a later date - but I thought both Todd and Sian would get a kick out of seeing these posted to this blog.

Mark, I'm not making fun - well... maybe... I love you though!

Nice head Lee!


That's Jay in the middle saying a few words prior to the bride's appearance. Jay is Todd and Mark's youngest brother. For those who don't know, Jay is Dayna's son from her second marriage and therefore Mark and Todd's half-brother (but not half to the family!)






Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!



2 comments:

Mason Fleske said...

THAT is so funny!

USNA Ancient said...

Top pic [far left;]: Chris Mitchell, "Emcee extraordinaire" and Todd's friend of long standing, and now with April -his better half- Todd's & Sian's friends;
Second pic [center]: Kate Rigg, Todd's friend and partner;:

Re: The Dome ... HA ! At least I can sell advertising space ... what can you do ?